Every member of USST's experienced Field Crew has completed more than 80(+) hours of safety and compliance training, with ongoing daily on-the-job instruction. Our Crew expertly operates our one-of-a-kind patented technology and strives to provide exceptional customer service.
While most vacuum trucks only have a vacuum, the Combination3® Truck features a jetter and combined vacuum and downhole system to produce powerful results other technologies cannot match, including:
- Clean while facilities remain in service with no facility shutdown or bypass pumping
- Remove material in submerged or surcharged conditions
- Reduce or potentially eliminate the need for confined space entry
- Paint-filter dry material, ready for disposal, with our GritGone Process®
- Extended reach with 49-foot extendable boom
Structures We Clean
We specialize in accessing hard-to-reach infrastructure and can clean a wide variety of tanks and large-diameter pipe. If you have a challenging structure that needs to be cleaned, contact us and we will work with you to put together a plan to solve the issue.
A few examples of problems we have solved include cleaning though a right angle and a syphon while it remained in operation, 1,000(+)-feet of sanitary interceptor, accessing a manhole in a river, vacuuming over 25-feet high walls, and removing materials from 30(+)-feet deep wells, just to name a few.
Below is a sample of some of the structures or areas where our technology excels. Have a structure that needs cleaning that’s not on this list? Give us a call! Chances are that we can help.
Chlorine Contact Chamber