Only when you, our valued client, see us as the premier service provider for restoring the capacity of wet infrastructure based on our service, standards, and commitment, have we accomplished our job.
To managers responsible for the maintenance of critical wet infrastructure, who face safety, compliance, and operational challenges, we promise to be:
- Innovative - When we solve problems using our capabilities we are safer, faster, and more cost-effective than anyone else.
- Dependable - When we show up on time, do what we say, and always follow up.
- Knowledgeable - When we learn from our experiences and understand our limits.
- Efficient - When we do not waste time.
- Exceeding Expectations - When we care, communicate honestly, and do our job.
Our Crew Demonstrates:
- Safety - When we pay attention to our surroundings, anticipate what might happen, and plan for how we handle anything that could occur.
- Leadership - When our team leaders take responsibility for their actions and everyone who is part of the team.
- Accountability - When we each fully accept responsibility for our decisions and actions.
- Teamwork - When we demonstrate there is no "I" in team.
- Integrity - When we do what is right, even when no one is watching.
- Commitment - When we overcome today's challenges and prepare ourselves for tomorrow's.
- Excellence - When we work hard, seek to be productive, and work to get it right as opposed to seeking to be right.
Survey: 4 Quick Questions
Take this 4-question survey about hiring or working with contracted companies. See how your opinions line up with others in the industry.
I’d like to be part of USST, a company that values loyalty, responsibility, and commitment to best practices.
Visit our Careers page to download an application and send to: JOBS@USSUBMERGENT.COM